Section 9-27-9 NMSA 1978:
E. The commission shall appoint a voting member to represent the commission on the department's committee or other body that certifies information technology projects.
F. The members of the commission who are not supported by public money, or their designees, may receive per diem and mileage pursuant to the Per Diem and Mileage Act [10-8-1 NMSA 1978], but shall receive no other compensation, perquisite or allowance.
G. The commission shall elect a chair and vice chair from the active voting membership of the commission for two-year terms.
H. The department shall provide staff to the commission.
I. The commission shall meet at least quarterly to review and approve:
(1) the development and implementation of the state information technology strategic plan;
(2) critical information technology initiatives for the state;
(3) identification of information technology needs of state agencies;
(4) strategies for identifying information technology projects that affect multiple agencies;
(5) the state information architecture and the state information technology strategic plan for updates and compliance by executive agencies;
(6) proposed rules by the secretary; and
(7) guidelines for mediation of disputes between an executive agency and the secretary as chief information officer.
Source: Inventory of Statutory Executive Boards and Commissions, Legislative Council Service 2010 Update