A. The "information technology rate committee" is created. The committee consists of seven members as follows:
(1) five members appointed by the governor from executive agencies that use information technology services and pay rates to an internal service fund;
(2) the secretary of finance and administration, who shall serve as chair of the committee; and
(3) the secretary of information technology.
B. The information technology rate committee shall:
(1) review the rate and fee schedule proposed by the secretary;
(2) ensure that the rate and fee schedule complies with the federal office of management and budget circular A-87 or its successor directive;
(3) consider for approval an equitable rate and fee schedule based on cost recovery for state agencies that use information technology services and pay rates to an internal service fund, with priority service to public safety agencies;
(4) present the committee's proposed rate and fee schedule by June 1 of each year to the office of the governor, the department of finance and administration and the legislative finance committee; and
(5) by July 15 of each year, implement a rate and fee schedule based on the committee's recommendations; provided, however, that a reduction in rates or fees by the department shall not require the committee's approval if the reduction is based on cost recovery and if the committee is notified timely.
Source: Inventory of Statutory Executive Boards and Commissions, Legislative Council Service 2010 Update