2015 New Mexico Governor's Internship Program
*Official Governor's Internship Program Application can be found HERE*
The New Mexico Governor’s Internship Program is a full-time (paid) program beginning May 26, 2015, and ending July 31, 2015. The program is designed to provide college students with an overview of New Mexico State Government by working closely with state agencies. During the course of this program, students will garner valuable experience working within their fields of study and to enhance their appreciation for a career in public service.
- Completion of 40 or more college credit hours (Sophomore) by December 31, 2014
- Recent college graduates who have completed their studies within six months of application
- Current Resume
- Demonstrate a minimum 3.0 grade point average (transcripts must reflect the 3.0 grade point average)
- One letter of recommendation
- Background Check (Please complete the Background Check and Authorization for Examination and Release of Information and submit in the Upload Documents section)
- Completion of Internship Questionnaire (Please complete the questionnaire and submit in the Upload Documents section)
- Letter of Interest on why you are seeking the internship (No more than 2 pages, please submit in the Upload Documents section, in the "other" slot)
Internship Questionnaire Background Check Release Form
For consideration to the Governor’s Internship Program, please complete the application process (below) and submit your resume, unofficial transcript(s), one letter of recommendation and the background check (to include a clear color copy/scan of your current driver’s license) no later than Friday, March 20, 2015 at close of business.
Accepted candidates will be notified by e-mail no later than Friday, April 24, 2015. Please ensure that you provide a valid e-mail address on your resume.
If you are having issues using this form, please call (505) 827-1051. If you need to fax documents, they can be sent to (505) 476-2226