Youth Conservation Corps members contribute to the quality of life for all people of New Mexico.
Promote the education, success and well-being of the youth in our communities and provide community benefits
of lasting value through the conservation and enhancement of New Mexico’s natural resources.
Together we strive for . . .
- healthy natural resources and lasting community benefits
- instilling values of hard work and accomplishments
- promotion of education and training
We strive to be . . .
- responsible stewards of the state’s resources
- positive role models for New Mexico’s youth