Contact the Governor
Boards and Commissions
Candidates are being sought for the Compulsive Gambling Council.
The positions that need to be filled are:
- A member of a fraternal organization that sponsors gambling;
- Two persons with expertise in the field of compulsive gambling;
- Two Native American representatives from a tribe or pueblo with gaming operations;
- Two representatives of the non-Native American gaming industry;
- Two representatives from the behavioral health profession;
- Two representatives from the general public.
Council members serve voluntarily and receive no per diem for their services or travel expenses.
Those interested in serving on the council should indicate in their letter of interest one or more positions they are qualified to fill.
To apply, send a resume and letter of interest to Director of Boards and Commissions, Melissa Salazar at Melissa.Salazar3@state.nm.us. Applications are due Jan. 24.
Thank you for you interest in appointment to a Board or Commission in the Lujan Grisham Administration. Click here to complete the application and submit it along with the supporting material.
Get in touch with the Governor
Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham and her staff welcome your comments and concerns.
Connect with the Governor on Social Media
Follow the governor on social media in order to get the latest news and information.