Contact the Governor
Boards and Commissions
Public service volunteers are needed to fill New Mexico Professional Licensing Board Positions.
Is public service your passion? Have you wanted to get involved, but did not know how? This is a wonderful opportunity for citizens throughout New Mexico to learn about the various functions of state government as well as give back to the community. The New Mexico Professional Licensing Boards need your experience, talent and time!
The Governor’s Office is currently seeking public members for the following Professional Licensing Boards:
- NM Public Accountancy Board
- Board of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Animal Sheltering Committee
- Athletic Trainer Practice Board
- Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists
- Board of Examiners for Architects
- Chiropractic Board
- Dental Hygienists Committee
- State Board of Engineers and Professional Surveyors
- Interior Design Board
- Board of Landscape Architects
- Board of Massage Therapy
- Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Advisory Council
- Nutrition and Dietetics Practice Board
- Board of Examiners for Occupational Therapy
- Board of Optometry
- Board of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board of Pharmacy
- Physical Therapy Board
- Board of Podiatry
- Private Investigations Advisory Board
- State Board of Psychologist Examiners
- Real Estate Commission
- Advisory Board of Respiratory Care Practitioners
- Board of Social Work Examiners
- Speech Language Pathology Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing Practices Board
- Board of Veterinary Medicine
- Board of Barbers & Cosmetologists
A public member cannot have a direct or indirect financial interest in the profession to which they are applying, nor can they hold a license in the profession to which they are applying.
The majority of the boards meet quarterly. Interested persons should direct any questions, their resume and letter of interest to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for you interest in appointment to a Board or Commission in the Lujan Grisham Administration. Click here to complete the application and submit it along with the supporting material.
Get in touch with the Governor
Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham and her staff welcome your comments and concerns.
Connect with the Governor on Social Media
Follow the governor on social media in order to get the latest news and information.