State government rapid hire continues with strong turnout on day two
Over 1,000 job applicants processed Thursday
ALBUQUERQUE – The office of Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced Thursday that 1,100 job applicants were interviewed on the second day of the New Mexico state government rapid hire event, both in person at Tingley Coliseum and remotely at Workforce Connection offices around the state.
The strong turnout Thursday is in addition to more than 1,200 applicants coming through the rapid-hire event for processing Wednesday.
The rapid hire event continues tomorrow, Friday, Dec. 13. Applicants will be received from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Tingley Coliseum. New Mexicans outside of the Albuquerque metro area and Santa Fe can interview remotely by video conference at their local Workforce Connection office. Locations of Workforce Connection offices can be found online here.
The following agencies will be conducting interviews on Friday:
– Blind, Commission for the
– Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Commission for the
– Developmental Disabilities Planning Commission
– Health, Department of
– Human Services, Department of
– Miners’ Colfax Medical Center
– Regulation and Licensing, Department of
– State Personnel, Office of
– Taxation and Revenue, Department of
– Transportation, Department of
– Vocational Rehabilitation, Division of
– Workforce Solutions, Department of
More information and lists of all available positions can be found online here.