Over 700 job applicants received Friday
ALBUQUERQUE – The office of Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced Friday that nearly 750 job applicants were interviewed on day three of the New Mexico state government rapid hire event.
The sustained turnout on Friday follows more than 2,300 applicants received during the first two days of interviews, both in person at Tingley Coliseum and remotely at Workforce Connection offices around the state.
The rapid hire event continues tomorrow, Saturday, Dec. 14. Applicants will be received from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Tingley Coliseum.
New Mexicans outside of the Albuquerque metro area and Santa Fe can interview remotely by video conference at their local Workforce Connection office. Locations of Workforce Connection offices can be found online here
The following agencies will be conducting interviews on Saturday:
– Cultural Affairs, Department of
– Economic Development, Department of
– Finance and Administration, Department of
– Health, Department of
– Higher Education, Department of
– Indian Affairs, Department of
– Public Education, Department of
– State Engineer, Office of the
– Transportation, Department of
More information and lists of all available positions can be found online here